COALESCENCE DEPURATOR MCH
Depurator for oil fumes resulting from mechanical workings of machine tools
The same coalescence principle of working so far applied by IMAS to big installations is now proposed also for little depurators
Functional working - The sucked air enters the depurator through the expansion chamber; the drop in speed causes a fall in kinetic energy , this making the biggest particles fall down into the collecting tank equipped with anti-turbulence interspace. The second stage consists of a metallic pre-filter having optimized section agglomerating the polluting substance and retaining any eventual silicate (solid particles). This pre-filter is easily removable and washable, and its state is indicated by an outer manometer. The third stage of filtration, the heart of the depurator, consists of a self-draining coalescence candle made of a series of pierced metallic cylinders, inside which are placed the compressed glass fibres, disposed by alternating variable sizes between 6 and et 12 microns The filtration, based on the Brownian diffusion principle of sub-micron particles, guarantees an efficiency degree of more than 96-98%, and this with no need of any maintenance or replacement operation. During draining oil is collected in a suitable integrated tank, from which it will be evacuated automatically by means of the Clapet valve. The depurated air goes through the fan – which is then crossed by clean air – and is conveyed towards the final filter (HEPA H13 EN 1822 efficiency 99,99%), which also serves as a diffuser. The high efficiency degree reached by the candle guarantees a long life to the HEPA filter, the state of which is controlled by a differential pressure gauge with alarm warning light. The depurator is equipped with electric board for motor control and protection, having pre-arrangement for remote start contacts, and working hours counter.
1) Agglomerating washable pre-filter
2) Coalescence self-draining candle
3) Fan with high-efficiency and low-noisiness impeller
4) Electrical motor V.230/400 3ph 50Hz IE2
5) Final filter HEPA H14 EN 1822
6) Anti-turbulence interspace
7) Clapet valve with automatic discharge
8) Analogic manometer for pressure display
9) Differential pressure indicator with detecting gauge
10) Electrical board with panel and disconnecting switch – warning light for line on/off – alarm warning light for clogged filters – hours counter – buttons start/stop and contacts for remote control.